English as a Second Language (ESL)
Our English as a Second Language (ESL) program has...
- Qualified and experienced instructors
- Native speakers
- Lerner-centered approach (students are placed in the levels appropriate for them based on the English Placement Test Results
5 levels to cater to your needs:
- Basic 1 (low beginner)
- Basic 2 (high beginner)
- Intermediate 1 (low)
- Intermediate 2 (high)
A special emphasis in English for Academic Purposes (we prepare you to be able to function in a college/university program where classes are taught in English). Learn how to take notes in class, prepare and deliver presentations/speeches, write essays/reports and...much more!
Our campus environment is truly international
- with students from over 30 different countries. English will enable you to interact and make friends with people from all over the world.
- with a global outlook. Enrich your life with different cultural perspectives and perfect your intercultural networking skills.
- in a peaceful and beautiful tropical setting. In the Land of Smiles...surrounded by the graceful hospitality for which Thailand is known. Great tourist spots are not far away (1-1.5 hours):
- Khao Yai National Park, a lush rainforest with picturesque waterfalls
- Lopburi's famous monkeys
- Siam's ancient capital, Ayutthaya
- Bang Sai Arts & Crafts Project
- Hop on a train, bus or plane and enjoy many other wonderful Thai destinations.
- In an environment that promotes healthful living (drug-free, vegetarian Thai cuisine, exercise, etc.) and positive values.
- Accommodation is available in modern on-campus dormitories.
- Our program follows the university schedule which means that we operate on a semester basis. First semester runs from August to December and Second Semester from January to May.
- Students are given an English Placement Test (EPT) and are subsequently placed in the appropriate levels. They are immersed in 20 hours a week of learning activities in English which include Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading, and Grammar.