Bachelor of Arts in English:
The English for Business program is one of the emphases of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities. It is designed to prepare students for employment in the small business or to assistant roles in the commercial sector.
What skills do our graduates gain?
Graduates develop a valuable set of skills that are transferable to a range of careers, including:
- Office and Sales Management
- High moral and ethical standards
- Sense of value for life, people and diversity
- Good planning and organization
- Teamwork and leadership
- Capacity to think creatively, and logically
Our students have become:
- Office Managers
- Sales Officers
- Communication Officers