Bachelor of Arts in English:
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Emphasis
The TESOL emphasis prepares students for a career in English teaching. It is designed to produce educationally well-rounded individuals, capable of taking their places in their chosen professions and in the communities in which they live. Asia-Pacific International University graduates are of immediate practical relevance to their employers and capable of excellent career development from a strong commencing base.
What skills do our graduates gain?
Graduates develop a valuable set of skills that are transferable to a range of careers, including:
- Classroom and Educational Management
- Development of Language Teaching Methods
- High moral and ethical standards
- Sense of value for life, people and diversity
- Teamwork and leadership
- Capacity to think creatively
Our students have become:
- School Managers
- University Lecturers