Bachelor of Business Administration: Accounting Emphasis
The accounting emphasis is vocationally oriented. This program prepares students for a career in business, whether domestic or international, recognizing that the business world is a global one as one steps into the 21st century. It is designed to produce educationally well-rounded individuals, capable of taking their places in their chosen professions and in the communities in which they live. Asia-Pacific International University accounting graduates are employment-ready, of immediate practical relevance to their employers and capable of excellent career development from a strong commencing base. In this context the program seeks to integrate positive Christian values with sound accounting and business principles.
What skills do our graduates gain?
Through our Accounting program, graduates develop a valuable set of skills that are transferable to a range of careers, including:
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- High moral and ethical standards
- Sense of value for life, people and diversity
- Good planning and organization
- Oral and written communication
- Teamwork and leadership
- Capacity to think creatively, logically and quantitatively
- Observation, research and development abilities
Our students have become:
- Accountants (CPA)
- Financial Controllers
- Financial Managers