Campus Ministries aim to create spiritual environment which encourages faculty and staff and students of Asia-Pacific International University to get to know the Lord Jesus Christ, accept Him as their personal Savior, become mature in their faith, have a sustaining relationship with Him and provide opportunities for them to share Jesus Christ inside and outside the campus through culturally acceptable programs.
Campus Ministries Program
- Wednesday Chapel – Chapel worship is an important part of campus spiritual life. Weekly, the whole campus comes together for worship and a Biblical message.
- Friday Vespers – Every Friday evening students gather at 7:00 pm for a spiritual program. Guest speakers, musical performances, drama presentations, testimonials and prayer make up the Friday evening spiritual programming at Asia-Pacific International University. Vespers is a good time to pause to reload from the busy week and enjoy the Sabbath.
- Small Group Fellowship - Each semester there are small groups devoted to prayer and or Bible study. These groups meet in dorms, classrooms and in the community. If you would like to join one but are not sure how to start, contact the Chaplain's Office. Small groups often sing some songs and then we have a message from the Bible.
- Personal Bible Studies – We also offer personal Bible studies for students who would like to know more about God, but in a more systematic and comprehensive study of the Bible. If you would like to join, please feel free to contact with the Chaplain’s Office to make an appointment.
- Festival of Faith – Each semester, the university comes together for a week of spiritual emphasis. We usually have a guest speaker come to our campus for this special event.
- Adventist Youth Community – "The aim of this group is to equip youth leaders and workers in helping the youth they serve grow in their relationship with Jesus; develop a deeper understanding of His will and intention for their lives; and experience a commitment to Jesus that will last a lifetime." For more information, please visit the Youth Ministries Department of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
- Branch Sabbath School – Each Sabbath after church, we have Branch Sabbath School ministries with the surrounding community. If you are interested, just meet outside of the cafeteria at 1:30 pm each Saturday. For more information, please contact Mr. Alwyn Chacko at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Outreach Project – Each semester, we have a community project organized by different groups in collaboration with the Chaplain’s Office. If you are interested to do some community outreach project, please contact Pr. Kosin Chanpisut at email@example.com
- The Seekers – "The main objective of this ministry is to seek, learn, and fellowship in a Christian environment, which includes sharing the Good News of Jesus to non-Christian students at Asia-Pacific International University."