1. Transfer credits will not be marked on their record until they have completed at least 15 credits with a GPA of 2.00 or higher.
2. The credits earned must be essentially equivalent in quality and quantity to the courses to be substituted for the program of Asia-Pacific International University. Students must provide the University with a catalogue, bulletin, or course outlines from the institution that they previously attended.
3. Only courses with a grade ‘C’ or higher can be transferred. Transfer credits are not calculated into the student’s GPA.
4. A transfer student must meet APIU’s residence requirements and complete at least 36 credits at Asia-Pacific International University and do a minimum of 12 upper division semester credits in his/her major field of study.
5. Asia-Pacific International University does not accept students from other institution on academic probation or suspension.