ADRA Employment Opportunities
- Project Manager in Mae Sot, Thailand
- Provincial Coordinator in Mae Sot, Mae Sariang, and Kanchanaburi, Thailand
- Field Officer and Cashier in Mae Sot, Mae Sariang, Mae Hong Son, and Kanchanaburi, Thailand
- Communication Specialist in Mae Sot, Thailand
- Translator in Mae Sot, Thailand
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in Mae Sot, Thailand
1. Education Specialist – CASE2Learn Project (both for internationals and locals)
2. Consultant for Market Assessment – CASE2Learn Project (both for international and locals)
Links: http://themimu.info/, http://www.adramyanmar.org/
Chiang Mai Adventist Academy
- Theology student, 1 Thai and 1 foreigner to teach Bible class and to assist the church pastor for evangelism on/off campus.
- Accounting student, 1 student to help in finance office.
- English student, foreigner to teach English
Our semester usually starts mid of May(This year is July 1) and each semester is 5 months long. There are 2 semester per year. If your students like to come here for internship we prefer to have them by semester. We are willing to take care their food and accommodation. You or your students should contact us by March every year since it’s time for us to plan for the coming year.
Ubon Adventist International School
Computer / IT Teacher
The qualified candidate must have the following: