A holistic development of every individual, through principled instruction to bring knowledge to society.
Promoting integrity, enhancing intelligence, and fostering society.
To be a private nursing faculty that produces 1 in 10 international nurses in the ASEAN Community in 2020.
The Mission Faculty of Nursing is an institution that promotes lifelong self-learning in a Christian atmosphere with focus on:
1. Producing Thai and international graduates in the field of nursing and midwifery, who abide by the philosophy of the institution.
2. Promoting research and the use of research findings for professional and societal benefits.
3. Providing academic services to the community and society, where the faculty members are ready and well-equipped to serve.
4. Encouraging the preservation and enrichment of fine arts and culture of Thailand.
5. Developing a Faculty Management System that adheres to the principles of good governance.
6. Developing an effective quality assurance system for education.