The following admission requirements are to be ready before starting the application process:
- The Application fee is waived for off-campus students. Each student should note the following in order to submit the code, which will waive the fee. It is found immediately after the selection of the site location: “Use the following promo code, GRADxxxx (replace the xxxx with the current year) after you submit your application to waive the application fee.
- Three Recommendations – Emails from those they want to receive recommendations should be secured before starting the application. The Recommenders need to read and write in English as the entire application process is in English.
- Updated CV – Education, employment, and other items of interest should be noted.
- Statement of Purpose reflecting personal philosophical perspective and reasons for seeking the graduate program – 500+ words. This item may be used to determine writing skills.
- Copies of BA or MA Transcripts – only submit the transcripts for programs being used to apply to the MAR program. Official copies will have to be sent if the student is accepted.
- English Exam – if needed.
- 16PF and GRE Exam are waived.