Asia-Pacific International University, the only Seventh-Day Adventist institution of higher education within the territory of the Southeast Asia Union Mission, is seeking experienced professionals to serve a diverse academic community representing about 30 different nations. The institution has two campuses – the main one located in Muak Lek town, Saraburi (about 150 km from Bangkok), and the second one, Mission Faculty of Nursing campus, located in Bangkok.
The University has the following job openings at the moment.
- Network Administrator (more info) posted: Oct 9, 2019
- Student Recruitment Officer (more info) posted: Aug 20, 2019
- รับสมัครบุคคลเข้าเป็นอาจารย์ประจำ คณะพยาบาลศาสตร์มิชชั่น (more info) posted: May 14, 2019
- Chaplain: Bangkok Campus (more info) posted: Apr 30, 2019
- Public Relations: Marketing Office (more info) posted: Jul 5, 2019
- Lecturer: Faculty of Nursing (more info) posted: Jul 8, 2019