Join Our Multicultural Team!
Asia-Pacific International University, the only Seventh-Day Adventist institution of higher education within the territory of the Southeast Asia Union Mission, is seeking experienced professionals to serve a diverse academic community representing about 30 different nations. The institution has two campuses – the main one located in Muak Lek town, Saraburi (about 150 km from Bangkok), and the second one, Mission Faculty of Nursing campus, located in Bangkok.
The following positions are open:
- Lecturer in Faculty of Nursing (Posted February 10, 2021)
- Lecturer Faculty of Information Technology (Posted February 22, 2022)
- Faculty for Master of Education (MED) (Posted March 8, 2023)
- Public Health Lecturer (Posted June 29, 2022)
- Network Administrator (Posted August 26, 2022)
- University Ambassador (Posted September 12, 2022)