Mrs. Tamara and Mr. Dan Storie will support an ongoing scholarship for students at AIU, to be named the “Storie Family Scholarship Fund.”
The Storie Family Scholarship Fund is available for 16 needy students to be awarded 14,250 Baht for each student in the 2023-2024 school year. The scholarship will be used for tuition only, not to pay for cafeteria or dormitory expenses.
- Eligible students must be enrolled in any undergraduate university program as a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior in either the international or Thai programs at AIU.
- Eligible students must have a history of good citizenship at Asia-Pacific International University. Meaning they have not had a deduction of citizenship points in the previous semester or school year(s) for misbehavior or failure to meet program attendance requirements.
- Students must have a minimum 2.5 CGPA to be eligible.
- Students with limited resources are to be given top priority.
- Students can apply from today until January 31st 2024 to Ms. Phatcharada, the Advancement Assistant in the Marketing Office.
- The student should fill out the application form and submit a short essay explaining their plans after graduation as well as an explanation of their family situation and financial needs.