- Computer Information Systems Regional Scholarships
- Computer Information Systems China and Vietnam Scholarships
- Computer Information Systems International Scholarships
- Bioscience Regional Scholarships
- Bioscience International Scholarships
- This is a one time (first year) scholarship applied to the student account upon registration.
- Applicants must comply with other financial requirements for registration and meet all the admission requirements of the University.
- Applicants must provide a reference from their school/teacher, church/community supervisor validating their achievement.
- The discount is not transferable and cannot be claimed as reimbursement.
- Students should not be sponsored by other denominational scholarship.
- Recipient must undertake at least 15 credits each semester during the first year. Scholarship will be withdrawn if the course load is less than 15 credits.
- Continuation of the scholarship for the second semester is contingent upon the recipient maintaining a 2.5 GPA, abiding by the University’s rules and regulations and maintaining a 70% minimum for worship attendance and citizenship points.
- Program of interest and nationality.
- The scholarship is available to applicants who have achieved a minimum of 2.5 GPA or equivalent. Download Scholarship Details for more information.
- Scholarship applicants should apply online, using the Online Application Form.
- Prospective students should submit their university application to the Office of Admissions before they can be considered for a scholarship grant.
- Applicants must submit the verification of the GPA or equivalent as soon as the results are published.
- Applicants must submit a reference letter from the school principal, guidance counselor, teacher, advisor or church pastor, as part of their university application.
Applications will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee after the application deadline. Upon review, conditional offer of the scholarships will be announced to successful applicants, subject to confirmation of the recipients’ GPA and other requirements. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.